Thursday, December 26, 2013

Scenes From Christmas Day






























A perfect Christmas morning - new socks, a bouquet of roses, and a walk on the beach with my daughter and her godmother.






























Scores of Christmas out-of-towners were drawn to the shore by clear blue skies, medium tides and mid 70 degree weather.






























Only a few neighborhood stores were open for business.























One of the trees, hung with Italian, Czech, Polish and German blown glass ornaments collected over the years.


1 comment:

it's me said...

a perfect day--I always enjoy your photos and scenes of San Diego. my son lives there, but does not share much.

your Christmas ornaments are gorgeous--I have a few antique glass ornaments which I treasure