Sunday, November 14, 2010

Autumn Daze



Yesterday was in the low 70s and clear as a bell. As if any excuse was needed for a drive up the coast for a cheeseburger and fries! Even a streaky windshield couldn't detract from what a glorious, sparkling southern California November day it was.



It was good to push away from the computer for a spell and take in the sights of our wide open spaces.



A quick meal on the bluffs overlooking the ocean, followed by one photo looking south and another looking north, and home again to wrap up the last of this year's Christmas projects.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Hello...
I am a new visitor, and discovered your lovely blog through your daughter's equally lovely blog.
This post made me grin: That's my spot! Aren't we lucky? Tasty eats with panoramic ocean view!
I hope your Sunday is equally as sparkling and glorious as yesterday... enjoy!

steven said...

you lucky fortunate person!! it rolled up to thirteen celsius here yesterday so i went for a forty five km bike ride. the sky was huge and so like a summer sky i couldn't stop looking at it - which on a couple of occasions had near calamitous results as i ride right next to a river and there's no guard rail!!! cheeseburger and fries makes me think about a nice dinner i'll make ton ight for my son and i!! steven

Sweet Repose-Junk Revival said...

It's up to a balmy 50 degrees here in Ioway, but I'm cleaning house and the sun is shining, so I'm thankful for that, I can see more dust in the sunshine...ha!

However, you've stirred the hunger pangs in me n Scratchy, maybe a break and a burger will make the drudgery go away...hey, it's worth a try!

Some people will try anything to get outta housework!!!

s

Tracy said...

French fries and ocean views... doesn't get any better...*sigh*... :o) We travel to the US on Friday to be with family for Thanksgiving and celebrate birthdays--very excited! TONS to do, though... LOL! I hope to visit at your place at least the once before we leave. Happy Week, my friend ((HUGS))