Friday, July 9, 2010

Walking In The Neighborhood



My daughter stopped by earlier this week to join me for a walk around the neighborhood. We saw lots of fruit bearing trees - apricots, plums, nectarines, loquats, lemons, oranges, tangerines, grapefruit and limes. These berries were rambling along someone's chain link fence.



The berries closest to the ground were turning ripe.



These grapes have a ways to go before they're ready - maybe another month before they turn purple.



Ornamental sunflowers were cheerful on an overcast day. Two Shetland ponies, below, stood quietly, almost as if they were posing for my camera.

2 comments:

Sweet Repose said...

What a FRUITFUL walk you girls had...I have no blooms on my berry patch this year, might have to wait another, but plums are ripe and juicy.

I'm having a garage built so I have a place to work other than my house...and while I'm at it, I might as well sell stuff out of it...right!

Love the century pic below, so much history in one photo!

雲亨雲亨雲亨 said...

人生是故事的創造與遺忘。............................................................