Friday, June 18, 2010

Yesterday On The Beach



My daughter went for a surf yesterday and took me along.



The tide was too high to make it around the point, so instead of walking, people watching became my focus.



It was late in the afternoon, so people were getting off work and heading down to the shore.



The young girl, above, reminded me of my own girl, who you can barely see in the same picture, riding a wave in the far background.



After my daughter caught her share of waves, we were up the stairs and away.

3 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

I can't even imagine what it must be like to walk down to the beach whenever you wanted...

The Weaver of Grass said...

What a blissful place to live, GW

Cordelia of Cottage Antiques said...

Beautiful photos! . . . such nice weather - so glad you two are enjoying it.