Monday, June 21, 2010

The First Day Of Summer



Here are a few more shots of the beach from last Thursday. My goal when taking pictures of strangers is to be as unintrusive as possible, hence, most of these pictures are taken after they've passed by.



Our beaches attract people of all persuasions - walkers, runners, skin divers, spear fishermen, regular fishermen, surfers, swimmers, boogey boarders, families, couples - and that's just the locals!



Oops - this fellow busted me and the camera. He caught my eye because his large tattoo color coordinated with his swim trunks.



And so begins another summer in my hometown.

3 comments:

steven said...

glden west - nice "leaving" shots. i welcome summer. i know how much you'll enjoy yours!! steven

柯凡豐 said...

If the quantity is not a lot, I will hand carry..................................................

Eryl Shields said...

I so envy you that beach!