Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Out The Back Door



Even though we have a perfectly fine front door and walkway, most of the household traffic comes and goes in and out the patio door. As we're usually on our way somewhere, it's easy to overlook the little things. Yesterday morning, a tiny speck of red caught my eye - a wee lady bug making its way across a maidenhair fern.



A snow white freesia had grown across my hastily kicked off gardening flip flops and was in full bloom.



A tangle of "Crystal Palace" lobelia had appeared in a wild blue burst.

4 comments:

steven said...

cover me in lobelia!!!! gorgeous!!!! lucky lucky you! steven

Sweet Repose said...

Girl...yer killin' me!!!

Brrrrrrrrrrrrr...

High Desert Diva said...

The freesia and flip flop photo is classic!

Tracy said...

These are delightful... Golden West! The flip flops peeking out--such fun... But must say my heart is struck with the lady bug... :o) Wishing you a sweet Valentine weekend ahead, my friend ((HUGS))