Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Where My Readers Are



Unless you blog, you may not know that Google has a function that allows bloggers to see where their readers are: the country where they live, what city or town in the country, how long they stay, what they read, how they arrived and how often they visit.

Besides the United States, the ten top countries my readers come from (this month) are the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Ireland, Norway, Brazil, Germany, Austria, Peru and Sweden. Here at home, the top 10 states (besides California) are Florida, New York, Michigan, Wisconsin, Texas, Oregon, Colorado, Washington, Pennsylvania and Nebraska.

If you're a reader and have your own blog, please feel free to let me know in the comments. Thanks for stopping by. It would be a pleasure to visit your blog, as well.

Thanks to NASA for the picture.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

LOVE that photo today... and that Google tool is terrific, isn't? It's always wonderful to see where friends and readers are from. I've been blogging three years and it's still a joy--this vast global community! Happy Day :o) (8HUGS))

Eryl Shields said...

I love that photo!

steven said...

hello golden west, i didn't know about that tool - probably just as well as i don't know that i have the time to look but that sounds more like my wife talking than me so maybe i'll just sneak a peek!!! see you. steven

Sid Smith said...

Wow I never knew about this tool. Where do I find it?